Run Off Barra Fishing, Feb-May
The Run Off occurs at the end of the Top End wet season, when the flood waters are subsiding the Barra fishing really fires up. The Run Off is one of the best times to experience Barra fishing with trophy fish over the magic metre mark being a real possibility.
When fishing the Run Off Obsession Fishing Safaris fish either of the following. Shady Camp/Mary River, Finnis Rivers at Dundee and the Daly River, depending on what is fishing best at the time.
Depending on the location you may also have the opportunity to fit in some reef fishing in between tangling with Barramundi.
Accommodation on these tours is lodge style, all with clean comfortable airconditioned rooms.
All meals & accommodation are included in the package and tours are available from 2 to 7 days.
If you are serious about Barra fishing you should do yourself a favor and book a Run Off Barra Fishing Tour.
- Air-conditioned 4WD transfers
- Customized Barramundi fishing boat
- All meals, cool drinks and light refreshments
- All fishing equipment
- Air condition accommodation (both lodge & mother-ship accommodation available)
- Professional Accredited Fishing Guide
- Obsession can cater for all size groups.
- All itineraries are subject to change without notice due to seasonal weather, tides and fishing conditions.